Monday, 23 February 2015

The Chronicles Of Sanaa

It all started with that monotonous excursion,
What was supposed to be a “recreation”,
Though the excursion was as boring as hell,
The Gods of Friendship had struck a bell.

“How would we gel?” was my first reaction,
But the fact remains that opposites show greater attraction.
Wouldn’t consider us to be exact opposites,
As we tend to exhibit telepathy at various sites.

Even if we were apart by a thousand miles,
You never fail to bring upon my face - a smile,
Even for every not so hilarious thing you do,
My Hyena laugh is always on the go.

Be it chefs, attires, movies or even mimics,
I regard you as one of the best critics.
A flourishing MC, Narrator and Counsellor,
And a cook, worthy to every type of dweller,
And if ever a book you write,
The sales would surely soar higher than a kite.

I admire you for your frankness,
Don’t ever let it disappear,
For it makes room for improvement,
Which later may make me happier.

The early morning Marina and it's serenity,
Capturing the moments like there's no one in the vicinity,
The full of hopes shopping that we've usually planned,
Leaves us with just a bag or two in hand.

I adore you to the moon and back,
And I've always got your back,
There's not a thing I wouldn't do,
To have someone as special as you. ♥





2 comments:

  1. I'm sure Sanaa would be immensely proud to have a friend like you. One who can play with words for a dear friend. Wonderful poem. :D Keep penning down. :)

    ReplyDelete